BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us.
We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organizations.
Our 4200 people, together with our global consulting network serve clients in more than 70 countries and engage with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
To support our growing practice we are recruiting for (Senior) Consultant (m/w) with Focus on S/4 HANA (Prague office).
Responsibilities of S/4 HANA Consultant
For our renowned Sourcing & Procurement consulting business, we are looking for full time (Senior) S/4 HANA Consultants with extensive experience with S/4 HANA solutions along with a solid understanding of related business processes.
As a Consultant / Senior Consultant in the centre of excellence area Sourcing & Procurement you will act as the technical Subject Matter Expert internationally.
You will be responsible for analyzing the current system landscape of the client and offer best fit solutions for a seamless integration into various ERP systems. In addition, you will take a key role in discussing technical requirements with client and act as a trusted advisor to guide the technical design and implementation of S/4 HANA.
Main role of S/4 HANA Consultant:
- You will be working with an exceptional group of consultants, with plenty of opportunities to increase your skill set.
- You will be responsible for high level design and implementation of SAP S/4 HANA solutions for our clients, and there will be opportunities to develop your skills in other areas – such as BI strategy, performance management and leadership.
- The majority of work will be based on client sites (60-80% travel), working closely and liaising with clients, implementing solutions around SAP S/4 HANA.
- You will be part of a diverse, highly talented, multi-disciplinary team, solving some of the most interesting and future-focused problems in the SAP ecosystem.
- Your proven approach to creating innovative solutions is important, as is excellent communications with customers and other consultants.
- SAP S/4 HANA knowledge, preferably one successful project implementation
- SAP domain knowledge, especially FI /MM/SD/EWM. Minimum one successful project implementation.
- Business knowledge on Procurement & Supply Chain
- Possess a bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or a similarly technical field
- Effective problem-solving
- Eligible for full-time employment (EU or CZ citizenship)
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent working experience in business, analytics, or Information Technology Field-related field
- Implementation experience in the area of S/4 HANA, SAP IBP, SAP APO, SAP Ariba or other SAP ERPs or eProcurement Tools
- Keen in designing and integrating IT solutions that meet the digital roadmap and requirements of the client
- Passion for new technologies and their potential use in the industry
- Customer oriented work ethic within our project team
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally up to 60%
- Fluent in English; German and/ or French is an asset
- Personality we like: energetic, disciplined/self-driven, honest, ambitious, team player
Preferred skills and experience:
- Business Objects and SAP Data Services skills
- Solid SAP NetWeaver BW experience
- SAP MM, SAP SD
What do we offer you?
Attractive compensation package
- Competitive salary
- Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
- Seniority Bonus
- Referral Bonus;
- Mobile phone and laptop
- Multisport Card benefit;
- Private Medical Subscription at EUC Premium;
- Prague transportation benefit (Lítačka);
- Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
- E-Learning System available for all employees;
- Firm-Wide and Regional level trainings;
- Company events;
- Cafeteria at the workplace
- and more ...
Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and supporting collaboration, self-drive and continuous support of a mentor – these are aspects that do not contradict but supplement each other at BearingPoint.
We offer diverse opportunities to support you in growing personally and functionally through continuously new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training options and coaching. And through international exchange of experience with our colleagues.
BearingPoint is an equal opportunities employer.
Enrich our team!
konzultant, consultant, ariba, SAP, cestování, business, travel, employer, choice, dream, team, different, vision, mission, trusted, advisor, consultancy, career, passion, entrepreneurial, holistic, excellence, confident, amazing, growth, boost, friendly, S/4 HANA
Informace o pozici
- BearingPoint s.r.o.
- Vinohradská 2828/151, Praha – Žižkov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Proficient) or German (Proficient)
- Salary: 50 000 – 90 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
+420 602 482 586