HR GENERALIST – FRENCH SPEAKER
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• communicative problem solver
• with a university degree
• excellent English Speaker
• excellent French Speaker
• experienced in using Microsoft Office tools
• interested and open for development in HR area
• other assets include professional experience in HR area or customer service, knowledge of SAP and good ability to plan work properly and prioritize one’s tasks.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in Human Resources Department in Krakow, Poland.
As an HR Generalist you will:
• support Philip Morris employees with HR related queries
• proactively follow-up on end-to-end resolution of all cases
• maintain requests and employees’ personal data in SAP database
• prepare HR related documentation
• perform daily audits of data inputs
• generate standard and complex SAP reports
• contribute to improvement initiatives for HR processes.
Additionally, you will participate in the translation and review of the Company’s HR processes related documents.
• competitive salary and benefits
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company restaurant
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, Human Resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Informace o pozici
- Philip Morris International
- Required education: University
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Corporate preschool, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate Events
- Listed in: Manufacturing and industry
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel