Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Quant Software Developer - Risk Management
Our client is one of the largest financial marketplace organizers in the world. The company provides a portfolio of services covering the entire trading process chain.
For their Software Develpment Center in Prague they are currently looking to hire a skilled Quant Software Developer, to work on a new project in Risk Management.
As a Quantitative Devoloper in Risk Methodology and New Products, you are responsible for the strategic Risk Methodology development. The main task is to develop and maintain our state of the art risk prototypes to facilitate cutting edge research with regards to pricing and risk methodology. You will consider and validate whether changes to the risk methodology and product valuation approach need to be implemented. Further, you translate methodology concepts into business requirements for the risk systems and communicate these to IT, internal and external stakeholders as well as prototype code.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- M.Sc. or PhD in a quantitative discipline (Econometrics, Mathematics, Physics, Financial Engineering, Computer Science, etc)
- Ideally Several years of experience in quantitative modelling
- Experience and profound knowledge in the software for market data handling, valuation and risk calculations
- Quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, ability to analyse trade-offs and recommend solutions
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Programming experience in C++ or other compiled languages (e.g. C#, Java).
- Experience in Python or other scripting programming (R, SQL, etc.)
- Very competitive salary package depending on level of required skills
- Pension plan (company contributes with 3% of monthly salary), referral bonuses
- Meal vouchers, Sport & Cultures vouchers
- Language lessons
- Everyday use of English
- Flexible working time
- Excellent career development opportunities
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to get more information please send your CV and application to Alex AT zeebra DOT cz for immediate consideration. If you appear to meet the requirements we will contact you asap to discuss the opportunity in more details.
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Personální agentura