Cash Collector with Spanish
DXC Account Receivable Team
Join our international dynamic team and become a part of DXC Technology, the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company.
The Accounts Receivable team is responsible for managing incoming cash (cash management specialists) and monitoring customer accounts (cash collections specialists).
We are looking for a colleague who enjoys building relationships with internal & external customers as well as analyzing and resolving problems. We offer personal and professional growth & development in a supportive working environment.
• Monitoring of debt status on assigned accounts & follow up on all outstanding items
• External communication with client’s finance & accounts payable
• Internal communication with senior finance and project managers
• Tracking of dispute information
• Conference call participation / facilitation
• Unidentified payment investigation
• Cash & Debt reporting
• Query processing
• Eligibility to work in Czech Republic
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Spanish
• Excel knowledge
• Problem solving and analytical skills
• The ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under pressure
• Understanding and practical knowledge of Finance processes is a plus
• Proactive with drive for results
• Previous experience on similar position is an advantage
• Ability to work with confidential information
What is in for you?
• International Environment - work closely with colleagues from France, Spain, Italy, Slovakia etc... and build relationships while learning a job. We also have fun and implement activities outside working hours.
• Share your ideas - the AR team is particularly open to listening to new ways to improve the systems. In particular, we encourage brainstorming and proactiveness.
• Training - we train you almost from zero, with us you get paid to learn a job and you get to become an expert in Finance Processes one step at a time.
• Other Benefits - home office, 5 weeks holidays, personal pc, flexible working hours, cafeteria, meal voucher, transport card, multisport card...
Informace o pozici
- DXC.TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Spanish (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Foreign business trips, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: Banking industry and financial services, Economics and Business Finance, IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel