Join a tight-knit, collaborative product team powering media and entertainment companies around the globe.
- Immediate start
- Central location
- International company
Here at Massive, we're all about transforming people's experiences for discovering and consuming video content.
We focus on solutions that make it easier for media and entertainment companies to grow their global audiences by transforming how they present, personalise and measure viewer's engagement with their video content.
Our products touch the lives of millions of viewers globally.
Working at Massive will provide you with a diverse and inclusive environment alongside talented people with a shared vision who will respect, challenge, support and mentor you. We value our people and want them to enjoy and take pride in their work.
About the role
As a Product QA Engineer, the focus of your role will be working within the Product team, alongside other QA Engineers to prepare and implement test plans for our platform and video centric-consumer apps.
You will be:
- Planning and estimating testing of software according to company guidelines and standards
- Performing thorough test analysis of requirements and writing test cases
- Executing test scenarios across various devices and targets
- Ensuring high quality and accuracy is maintained across software releases
- Utilising test automation frameworks to design and run automated test scenarios
- Working in agile culture where peer feedback is valued and action on
- Collaborating closely with engineering to deliver quality software with amazing user experiences that solve real customer problems
- Member of a fun, rewarding, innovative and results-driven culture that lives and breathes Massive values
We are looking for a smart, experienced, creative and naturally inquisitive QA Engineer who has a strong passion for testing and technology, and the ability to communicate, collaborate within a vibrant product team.
To be successful, you'll ideally have some experience in:
- A previous QA or Test Analyst role, with the ability to demonstrate test planning, analysis and execution on web and native platforms
- Working within a product environment, ensuring software releases are tested consistently and accurately
- Showing your passion about the importance of measuring quality
- Working closely within a multi-disciplinary teams of developers, business analysts, designers and product owners
- Testing APIs and being familiar with web debugging proxy tools
- Writing automated tests as an advantage
Some of our company perks Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Flexible, creative work spaces
- Huge social calendar
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free Refreshments in the office
Regular attendance on-site at Massive Prague, Czech Republic office.
For information about how we use your data for recruitment purposes please see our detailed policy here: https://massive.co/recruitment-data-policy/
Informace o pozici
- Massive Interactive Media Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Czech (Pre-intermediate), English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Holidays 5 weeks, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Stephen Street 4th Floor, 21, W1T 1LN London, Velká Británie a Severní Irsko