Ezpada Group was founded in April 2004 as a private company principally engaged in the wholesale trading of electricity with physical delivery and financial settlement, network capacity, coal, oil, gas and emission allowances. We are active on the worldwide commodity markets and play an active and diversified role mainly on the European energy market.
In-house Lawyer (1- 2 years of practical experience), Prague
We are looking for an in-house lawyer with 1- 2 years of practical experience to join our legal team.
Who we are:
Ezpada group is a group of privately owned companies principally engaged in the wholesale trading in electricity and gas on both bilateral basis and exchange- based. In addition Ezpada is trading with derivatives underlying the following commodities such as coal, oil, gold, sugar, coffee, agricultural products and emission allowances. We are active on the worldwide commodity markets and play an active and diversified role on the European energy markets, but also in the US and and other parts of the world.
Legal support to the Ezpada group is provided by a team of lawyers based in Prague. With the business growing, the team needs to expand to provide the group with qualified assistance.
The ideal candidate will meet the following criteria:
- Has a law degree from a reputable Czech university with a minimum of 1 – 2 years of practical experience in either an international or reputed domestic law firm;
- Experience from corporate, civil and commercial law is necessary. Any additional practice area (compliance, competition, energy/regulatory) would be beneficial and will bring additional value;
- Has full professional proficiency in English. Any additional language would be beneficial and will bring additional value;
- Finds motivation in working in dynamic and constantly growing environment, handling complex cases with international impact, communicating with multiple parties from various locations and countries;
- Is flexible, able to work independently and learns fast;
- Is a team player with passion for excellence;
- Availability from August 2018.
- Interesting and challenging work and potential for professional growth;
- Friendly and young multinational team;
- A modern and dynamic work environment;
- Development across practice groups and jurisdictions;
- Competitive compensation.
Informace o pozici
- Ezpada s.r.o.
- Jungmannova 745/24, Praha – Nové Město
- Požadované vzdělání: Vysokoškolské / univerzitní
- Požadované jazyky: Čeština (Výborná), Angličtina (Výborná)
- Benefity: Mobilní telefon, Stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Občerstvení na pracovišti, Příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, Firemní akce
- Zařazeno: Právní služby
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu určitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel