BNP Paribas Group is the 2nd largest bank group in Europe. BNP Paribas Cardif provides B2B insurance and bank assurance solutions to partners in banking, retail, telco or utility sectors.
Solution Analyst for Continental Europe
Scope and mission:
The Solution Analyst operates within the BNP Paribas Services Shared Service Centre (SSC) located in Prague, and reports into the Senior Demand Manager for Continental Europe.
The role’s mission is to provide Business Analysis and consultancy to the SSC’s internal customers with the objective of defining digital solutions to meet their business needs across the region. With strong business acumen and solid understanding of Cardif’s digital portfolio (and with the support of the IT Business Analysts) the Solution Analyst is able to deliver value by defining and supporting the implementation of market-leading IT propositions.
This role covers following activities:
- Ensure business requirements are timely gathered from internal clients, revised and analysed
- Deliver digital solutions based on business requirements, and in alignment with Cardif’s Regional Strategy
- Identify opportunities for mutualisation and harmonisation across systems and geographies
- Liaise with Client’s Business Analysts to gather full understanding of the business processes linked to the IT solutions
- Support the technical analysis by collaborating with IT analysts
- Lead analysis workshops and other analysis initiatives to ensure timely delivery of digital solutions
- Contribute to the overall SSC Demand Management process by anticipating customer needs
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in business analysis, preferably in Insurance, Banking on Fintech
- Business oriented university degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in client facing roles, with a strong drive for quality of services
- Autonomous in the execution of tasks with great sense of ownership, yet a good team player. Goal
- oriented personality capable of managing complex tasks
- Fluent in English language, any other European language is an advantage
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office tools. Other Business Analysis SW knowledge is an advantage
- Flexibility to travel up to 10% of the time, predominantly in Europe
- Challenging environment with international set up
- Possibility to work with top professionals on the market
- Strong support of training new skills and experience growth
- Above average benefit package
- Five weeks of holidays
Interested in this vacancy? Does your profile meet our requirements? Would you like to participate in the selection procedure? Please do not hesitate to send us your CV.
Informace o pozici
- BNP Paribas Cardif Pojišťovna, a.s.
- Plzeňská 3217/16, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick day, Corporate Events, Self-organization of the job
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Insurance industry
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer