We are looking for a Principal Software Engineer / Tech Lead. In this role as a Principal Software Engineer / Tech Lead you will be part of an exciting opportunity to re-platform www.Monster.com and its subsidiary sites.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Develops Innovation strategies, processes, and best practices to improve our scraping practices.
- Drives the execution strategy for new User Wrapping Services.
- Lead the discovery phase to come up with candidate profile sites we can integrate with.
- Lead small groups of six to ten engineers, including offshore team members, for assigned Engineering projects
- Troubleshoots business and production issues having to do with User Wrapping.
- Promote and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for engineers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6 years’ experience building scalable ecommerce applications or mobile software.
- 5+ years of experience building highly scalable, high performance Web or Mobile sites.
- 2+ years of experience with Micro-Service architecture
- Proficient in C#, Java, Go, Python or similar server-side language
- Experience scaling globally and working with different languages
- International working environment
- Office near Prague center - Karlin
- A 25 day vacation package + 4 sick days
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Wide array of company benefits; including life insurance, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, sport activities
- Career progression opportunities
What makes Monster Great?
Monster is synonymous with innovation, we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together, in fact we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose.. Making people’s lives better
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so. When we say we champion people, we do!
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner … I’d love to hear from you. !Henok, Talent Acquisition Partner
Informace o pozici
- Monster Worldwide
- Rohanské nábřeží 670/19, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel