Monster is looking for a Principal Software Engineer / Tech Lead (identity service) to join the Service Gateway team.
In this role as a Principal Software Engineer / Tech Lead you will be part of an exciting opportunity to re-platform www.Monster.com and its subsidiary sites. The Service Gateway team will be part of a multi-disciplinary team within Monster Technology, focused on bringing the architecture stack future forward.
The primary goal of this team will be to identify, implement, and support a global API Service gateway. This service gateway will serve as the entry point for 1000’s of customer requests per day. It will serve as the identity and access management point for end users, as well as, external customers consuming our services globally.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Lead an interdisciplinary team of technical resources that will design, estimate, document and deliver significant capabilities while effectively working across team boundaries
- Serve as project lead on development efforts, including participating in requirements analysis and design, development and successful delivery of specified requirements to advance technology infrastructure and/or product roadmap.
- Manage, prioritize and execute multiple concurrent software development project activities.
- Act as a change agent and advocate for the incorporation of Agile Scrum methodology throughout the technology organization.
- Ensure software requirements specifications and detailed design documents are produced for subsystems, must be consistent with architectural constraints and software development processes
- Act as a team leader aligned with the company culture and strategy, engage and complete work assignments with an appropriate speed and attention to detail
- Act as a team leader, responsible for the proactive and effective management of day to day activities that include working alone and with business partners to ensure the overall management of the team’s recruitment and development of talent, headcount and financial management, as well as effective cost containment.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6 years’ experience building scalable eCommerce applications or mobile software.
- 5+ years of experience building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
- 2+ years of experience working in service architecture.
- Experience creating rest services and automating the creation of service wrappers.
- Proficient in C#, Java, Go or similar server-side languages
- Experience scaling services globally and working within various locales
- International working environment
- Office near Prague center - Karlin
- A 25 day vacation package + 4 sick days
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Wide array of company benefits; including life insurance, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, sport activities
- Career progression opportunities
What makes Monster Great?
Monster is synonymous with innovation, we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together, in fact we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose.. Making people’s lives better
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so. When we say we champion people, we do!
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner … I’d love to hear from you. !Henok, Talent Acquisition Partner
Informace o pozici
- Monster Worldwide
- Rohanské nábřeží 670/19, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer