Monster is looking for an experienced QA Engineer (Dutch speaking) to join a creative and challenging environment.
In this role, as a QA Engineer you will participate in the overall system test & qualification of the Monster product suite, particularly the search technology. The position requires a hands-on QA Engineer with a strong analytical mind-set and an interest in finding out how search technology functions. This position is focused on validating Monster search technology in the Dutch market, and provides an excellent opportunity to work on diverse test activities with an international team of professionals working on the next generation of search technology software.
Required skills & experience
- Analyzing and reporting on quality and performance of different system components related to the search technology
- Working closely with other QA Engineers, Knowledge Engineers, Product team, and Software Developers to validate product use cases and requirements
- Developing and executing test cases to verify the product specifications and requirements of the Monster search engine and related infrastructure
- Collaborating with Software Developers to resolve issues to ensure a quality product is released on time with predictable stability
- Document and track defects using Jira
- Basic knowledge of Linux and SQL is essential
- Analyze software defects to discover their source and type
- BS Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ year’s industry or equivalent experience working in a web-based software testing environment
- Interest in Semantic Search or Natural Language Processing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English are essential
- Native or fluent language skills in Dutch required
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret technical data
- Working knowledge of software engineering and quality assurance processes
- International working environment
- Office near Prague center - Karlin
- A 25 day vacation package + 4 sick days
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance
- Wide array of company benefits; including life insurance, language courses, food vouchers, discounted gym membership, sport activities
- Career progression opportunities
What makes Monster Great?
Monster is synonymous with innovation, we are passionate about bringing great people and great companies together, in fact we are obsessive about it – it’s what we do every day. We believe that the work that we do has a noble purpose.. Making people’s lives better.
At Monster, we let people breath, giving everyone the opportunity to shape their destiny and provide the development support that allows them to do so. When we say we champion people, we do!
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity and want to have Monster in your corner … I’d love to hear from you. !Henok, Talent Acquisition Partner
Informace o pozici
- Monster Worldwide
- Rohanské nábřeží 670/19, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Employer