RPA Manager – PricewaterhouseCoopers Česká republika, s.r.o.
As our manager, you will have a unique opportunity to manage the RPA (Robotic Process Automation) team and assess, design and implement RPA solutions within our Clients environments that helps our Client to achieve their business goals and do something extraordinary that would be out of their reach without your help. You will work intimately with clients through whole project life cycle
About the role and responsibilities:
- Understanding various RPA tools
- Producing project related documentation such as: process mapping, business requirements, functional specifications, technical specifications, proposals, test plans, go live release notes related to RPA;
- Creating automation solutions for existing business processes;
- Interaction with various teams from operations and proposing, and identifying opportunities for RPA implementation;
- Performing quality assurance tests for all developments before production;
- Working with clients and RPA vendors to implement RPA technology;
- Problems recognition, gathering facts, information analysis;
- Organizing multiple work tasks and prioritizing them to meet specific deadlines;
- Supporting and training automation key users.
- Excellent Czech/Slovak and English language skills spoken and written;
- Experience in working on RPA Tools such as UiPath, Blueprism, Automation Anywhere;
- Experience in process improvement;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Diligence, flexibility, analytical thinking, good with figures, organized person;
- Excellent communication skills with self-motivation, driven to achieve your goal.
- Experience from an international company – PwC Czech Republic is full of various cultures and languages – at the moment there are more than 200 individuals from 32 nationalities.
- Flexible start of your working hours – start any time between 7 and 10 am.
- Homeoffice – connect from any place you want.
- Flexible working arrangements – e.g. longer weekend – during the summer you can add one working hour each day so on the Friday you can leave at noon.
- Possibility to join our international sport tournaments – in football, golf or volleyball.
- Young group of people to work and have a fun with – average age is 32.
- A lot of fun after work – many informal events such as annual the Christmas party, ski weekends, Sport parties or team-building activities.
- Possibility to join our Corporate Responsibility Program – become a mentor of interesting start-ups or spend one working day at your favourite non-profit organization.
- Coaching culture – everybody has their own coach, it is always a more senior colleague who will help you set up your meaningful career goals and cooperate with you on accomplishing them.