Who We Are
We are rapidly exploding around the globe. We are a bunch of passionate and committed specialists who are redefining how you, and our consumers, watch video content, everywhere.
Joining Massive will see you being recognised for powering the world's best multiscreen video platforms, solution and experiences in the OTT market. You will be joining a premium, industry best, build team who work with the No1 broadcasters, telcos, content distributors and media companies around the globe
We are looking for an outstanding DevOps Engineer with strong AWS experience who has a love for technology, working in an Agile team and wants to deliver high-profile projects in Europe, North America, Canada and Asia.
What you will receive back from this role?
Opportunity to lead migration of existing development infrastructure to green-field development infrastructure. You will be leading the design and implementing of Kubernetes based container infrastructure.
We're looking for strong experience in:
- Minimum 3 years’ in this role
- Development infrastructure management (Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab or similar)
- Linux Administration, Docker experience and bash scripting.
- Managing AWS Infrastructure (CloudFront or Terraform plus AWS console)
- Node js Development experience, SaaS Solutions
- Kubernetes (kops or kube-aws)
- Bonus knowledge
- Agile / Scrum
- Experience to work with engineering teams
- Working with production operations teams or internal IT teams
- Self-reliance – must be able to take direction, plan and execute
- Tenacious approach, strong curiosity to push the boundaries and lead change and performance
- Solid communicator, you leave no-one in the dark
- Setting expectations with development teams
Our people are key to our success. We want you to present ideas (because they will be listened to and be taken on board), drive positive change and performance and know that you will be supported the whole way.
If you love engineering and can demonstrate a great DevOps and AWS solutions and engineering approach – we would love you to join our team.
Some of our company perks
- 25 days of annual leave per year
- English/Czech lessons
- Unlimited coffee/tea and daily office snacks and fruit
- Friday drinks and end of month celebrations
- Small, creative, close-knit DevOps team who love to collaborate
- Casual dress code
Daily attendance in Prague office is required.
Informace o pozici
- MASSIVE INTERACTIVE MEDIA LTD
- Karla Engliše 3201/6, Praha – Smíchov
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Pre-intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Stephen Street 4th Floor, 21, W1T 1LN London, Velká Británie a Severní Irsko