Interested in applying your talents to solve complex challenges that will save lives? Ready for an innovative and meaningful career? Then there’s never been a better time to join the team at Edwards Lifesciences. We’re currently expanding and seeking the best and the brightest talent from around the globe. Be inspired by our credo, and share in our quest to have a lasting impact on the world.
Would you like to use your analytical skills and be a member of Compliance team?
This role is a critical part of the Compliance Department, serving to enhance the company’s ethics and compliance program, and is responsible for supporting the implementation of, and ensuring commitment to, Edwards’ Code of Conduct and the MedTech Europe Code of Ethical Business Practice.
The role is for 7 months!
While acting as a team delegate to specified business units, be responsible for conducting
- targeted employee and 3P training;
- metrics tracking;
- HCP payment approval in Coupa;
- vendor due diligence management in Securimate;
- distributor and agent approval in RFG’s Compliance Desktop tool;
- compliance investigation or monitoring case entry in EthicsPoint case management tool;
- Annual Needs Assessment management;
- clinical study support, including contract review if necessary;
- indirect sponsorship contract management.
- Legal, internal audit, financial audit experience, ideally at a pharmaceutical or medical device company
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Microsoft Office programs Excel, PowerPoint and WORD with SharePoint a plus
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented with high level of energy
- Unquestionable ethics, integrity, and values
- Ability to work in a multicultural, matrix environment
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and grammar skills as well as strong follow-up skills
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, rigorous, and works well with other internal functional groups
- Highly responsible, accountable and adaptable
- Interesting work opportunity in an international well-established company with multicultural environment
- Possibility to gain experience in Medical devices company
- Modern office environment in Prague center
- System of company benefits such as wellness program, flexible hours, lunch vouchers etc.
Informace o pozici
- Edwards Lifesciences AG, organizační složka
- Karolinská 661/4, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: Economics and Business Finance, Quality and quality control, Legal services
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Karolinská 661/4, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Czech Republic