Mirantis delivers open cloud infrastructure to top enterprises using OpenStack, Kubernetes and related open source technologies. Our company is a major contributor of code to many open infrastructure projects and follows a build-operate-transfer model to deliver its Mirantis Cloud Platform and cloud management services, empowering customers to take advantage of open source innovation with no vendor lock-in. Mirantis has helped over 200 enterprises build and operate some of the largest open clouds in the world.
We are looking for enthusiastic Operations Engineer, who will be extending OpenStack to support enterprise-grade private IaaS platforms for company’s customers. We need talented engineers, who are willing to work on intersection of IT and software engineering, be passionate about open-source and not afraid of maintaining huge codebase, written by best developers in the area.
- System Administration on Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, etc).
- Technical support OpenStack products for customers.
- Test components for cloud applications using Python in case alarm conditions.
- Troubleshooting OpenStack installation and fixing bugs in OpenStack components.
- Participating in public activities: user groups, conferences, company’s blog .
- Excellent Linux system administration and troubleshooting skills.
- Good knowledge of Python.
- Good understanding of networking concepts and protocols.
Nice to have:
- Experience of working with and maintaining large Python codebases.
- Experience working with virtualization solutions (KVM, XEN).
- Understanding of NAS/SAN.
- Awareness of distributed file systems (Gluster, Ceph).
- Experience with configuring and extending monitoring tools (Nagios, Ganglia, Zabbix).
- Experience working with configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Cobbler).
- Experience of deploying and extending of OpenStack is a plus.
- Fluent English language
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company
- Build large scale, innovative systems for mission-critical use
- Collaborate with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- Competitive compensation package
- Strong benefits plan (you will decide how to spend your budget)
- Flexible working schedule - possibility to work from home.
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth.
Don't panic! Just work that Cloud and APPLY!
Informace o pozici
- Mirantis Czech a.s.
- Thámova 137/16, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Company catering, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Individual budget for personal growth
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel