We are Visual Meta, a successful and growing web company, founded in 2009 and acquired by the Axel Springer Group in 2011. Operating from a central office in the middle of Berlin, we run 14 comparison shopping portals worldwide under the brands LadenZeile, ShopAlike and UmSóLugar. Together, the sites drive 700,000 sessions a day, lists 130mio offers from many thousand online shops and help consumers save time and find the product they love. We offer the professionalism of an established company and the culture of a startup.
Our vision is to become a top reference for connecting online shops and consumers. We create reach for the shops and orientation for the consumers through cutting-edge tools and technologies. During the last years, we have been building a strong, international team that thrives to stay ahead of the curve and contributes brilliant ideas to fulfill this vision. Everyone of our 260 employees plays a vital role in our story. If you want to be part of that and actively shape the future of e-commerce, then seize the opportunity and join our team.
Your mission at Visual Meta? As an Account Manager for our Czech market you will actively drive the expansion of www.shopalike.cz by caring about our portfolio of Czech partner shops and be part of the East European team of seven individuals.
YOUR CHALLENGES AND TASKS
- You support strategically and operationally your partner shops
- You handle inquiries of partners while building and developing stable long-term relationship with them
- You identify potential upsells and leading related contract negotiations
- You analyze and optimize our partners performances
- You analyze the market and the competition
- You update and maintain our CRM database
- You work closely with other departments such as Quality, Marketing and Finance
- You have gained first experiences in Account Management and/or Sales
- You love being on the phone and you are passionate about turning potential customers into long-term partners
- You have a good understanding of the Czech e-commerce sector
- You are a proactive, high motivated and self-dependent individual with good negotiation skills
- You come with excellent communication skills as well as a professional and customer-oriented personality
- You offer a good knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point, ideally first experiences with Salesforce
- You are keen on KPIs and improvements
- You speak Czech on a native and English on a very good level
WHAT WE OFFER
- We work with thousands of e-commerce companies - Take responsibility and have an immediate impact on our portfolio
- We love diversity - Our team contains over 50 nationalities
- We see your development as our priority - Profit from a structured onboarding process, internal and external training possibilities as well as room for further professional development
- We take responsibility - With us you have the option to become socially involved (e.g. charity lunch)
- We care for you - Benefit from a company pension plan, flexible working hours, 27 vacation days, healthy snacks and sport activities (yoga, soccer, volleyball)
- We enjoy spending time together - Join in for Friday beers, movie nights, team events, table football and ping-pong
IS THIS THE JOB YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
Go ahead and submit your application in English including CV, salary expectations and your availability. Tobias Friedl will be your point of contact.
Informace o pozici
- Visual Meta GmbH
- Berlin, Germany
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: Czech (Proficient), English (Proficient)
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Educational courses, training, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, More than 5 weeks of vacation, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: Sales, Marketing, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Partnership Sales Manager, Sales manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
+49 30 / 609 84 88 51