People Place is a unique in style Recruitment Agency with headquarters in the Czech Republic. Operating since 2001 at an international level, we provide customer driven services as : Recruitment , Talent outsourcing, Staffing, Market research and Consultations services among others.
We love what we do, and we do it with pride by taking care of both our clients and candidates through a quality process that differs from the rest in warmheartedness, transparency, care and dedication.
Our secret is simple: to combine traditional recruitment practices with an avant-garde approach to ideas and trends in all we do and the honest relationships we keep during and after our job is done. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA. And each single member of our organisation carries it with pride. We are experts at putting BEST and BEST together.
Finance Team Lead
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a global leader in providing complex and tailored relocation and moving services to well-known corporations in more than 150 countries over the world. Company history started in 1928 and thanks to the expertise, understanding the individual relocation needs, values and innovations, our client has diversified the portfolio of services and has expanded across continents.
EMEA Service Centre services in Prague have been successfully operating and growing since 2006. By taking this opportunity, you can now become an integral part of our Prague Finance Department.
WHAT IS THE POSITION ABOUT
The Team Leader of our Client Finance Team is responsible for managing the daily activities of the Client Finance Analysts. This leadership position is managing to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the financial transactions (invoicing, expenses and payment processing), financial data and reporting produced by the team members. This position includes preparation and handling of trainings, day-to-day supervision activities, hiring and performance reviews of the team.
Within this role, some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Manage team members’ performance through mentoring, performance reviews and meetings
- Directly responsible for the hiring of all team members
- Supervise and mentor all team members to achieve all team metrics and responsibilities
- Manage and ensure the quality of the work product and responsible for workload
- Work on projects to enhance efficiencies and client satisfaction
- Training of new team members as well as skill development of existing staff in servicing the day-to-day client activities
- Partner with other departments, understanding new clients’ needs and understanding company’s capabilities to deliver the invoicing and financial reporting requirements requested by new clients
- Provide support to sales and account management for client presentations
- Occasional business travel is required
- University degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or relevant specialization
- Minimum 1-2 years of team leading experience in financial business role
- Knowledge in any of the following areas is not necessary, but desirable: Accounting Principles and Guidelines, Accounts Payables and Receivables, Auditing and Control Mechanisms, Relocation Policies and Programs, Expense Management, Basic Payroll and Income Tax
- Fluent level of English (written and spoken)
- Ability to work successfully in a team environment
- Well developed problem solving, people management and conflict resolution skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competitive salary + performance bonus
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including flexible working hours, 5 weeks of holidays, sick days)
- Permanent employment contract
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Positive, social & international working environment
- Accessible and supportive management
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Office building in the centre of Prague
We look forward to hearing from you and having the opportunity to chat on a one-to-one basis. Discuss your goals, priorities and expectations with our HR Specialists. Plain and straight forward, our goal is to put together Best & Best.
To apply, please send me your CV and/or contact me directly.
I look forward to talking to you.
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Informace o pozici
- People Place & Partners a.s.
- Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 50 000 – 55 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Bonuses, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Flexible start/end of working hours, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Sick day, Corporate Events
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Top management, Financial analyst, Financial Controller, Financial director / manager, Bookkeeper, accountant, Back office worker, Financial specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Hálkova 1406/2, 12000 Praha – Nové Město, Česká republika
+420 775 446 667