Octopus Newsroom is one of the leading software development companies providing newsroom computer system solutions for broadcasters around the world.
The company is based in Prague, with branch offices in Thailand and the USA, operating worldwide. Our customer base in over 60 countries include broadcasters like the Czech TV, Mediacorp in Singapore, TV Today in India, Vice Media in the USA, RBC in Russia, Viasat in Ghana and many others.
How are you?
Do you know where exactly Bhutan is? Have you been to Ghana, Taiwan, New York, Berlin or Bangkok? We have been there. And many other interesting places. Because that's where TV stations use our system. And we installed it, trained the journalists and IT stuff. Yes, that is what our support engineering team does.
Would you like to become one of us? Here is the chance! We need you to be fluent in English (both spoken and written) as this is how we talk with most of our customers and colleagues . An advanced knowledge of desktop operating systems Windows, Mac OS, and
server OSs Windows and Linux is a must, we are an IT company right? :) If you are friendly, open, like to travel and are eager to discover your hidden potential, go ahead and apply. Flexibility, stress resistance and independent problem solving skills are very important to us - as a major part of the job includes providing 24/7 remote technical support to our customers, meaning, you need to take it into your hands and solve advanced technical problems related to the Octopus system. But all of that with our help at first. So don´t worry and send us your CV!
Go ahead and check out, what we do at www.octopus-news.com.
Informace o pozici
- OCTOPUS Newsroom s.r.o.
- Nad tratí 297/6, Praha – Vokovice
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Sales commission, Contribution holiday, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Education allowance, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, 13th monthly salary, Foreign business trips, International conferences
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Application SW administrator, Help Desk Technician, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Practical training and short-term placement.
Nad tratí 297/6, 16000 Praha – Vokovice, Česká republika