ELC GROUP s.r.o. is an international Regulatory affairs and clinical affairs consultancy with multiple offices in Europe and Asia, working with the pharmaceuticals companies across the globe. The Company is now facing an exciting time with further expansion of the business, leading to a number of opportunities arising to join the ELC GROUP team.
Business Development Support
Identify and communicate with prospective vendors.
Maintain existing vendor relationships.
Negotiate agreement terms.
Gather market and vendor information.
Work in a team environment to produce collective results.
Preferably 2 years of experience in a business environment.
Self-motivated with strong time management skills.
Professional, assertive attitude with an ability to deliver.
Life Sciences / Medical Degree would be an advantage.
Knowledge of additional languages is an advantage.
Excellent training and development
Professional and personal growth
Informace o pozici
- ELC GROUP s.r.o.
- Karolinská 650/1, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Benefits: Notebook, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Refreshments on workplace, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Corporate Events
- Listed in: Sales, Pharmaceutical, Business Development Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.