GoodData® provides groundbreaking BI for data monetization to enterprises, independent software vendors, and system integrators who seek to quickly create and distribute valuable information to large networks of customers and partners. Our real-time analytics distribution platform is highly scalable and secure - allowing companies like Target, Discovery International and Zendesk to deploy engaging data products that are guided by GoodData’s expertise in delivering widely-adopted analytics solutions.
Senior Customer Support Analyst
GoodData is looking for an exceptional and enthusiastic individual to help make our SaaS analytics application understandable to our customers.
We're looking for someone who can understand technical concepts and is able to explain them to people with varied technical experience. This position requires someone who is comfortable speaking with both engineers and business people.
The role is open also for experienced candidates or fresh graduates with technical education.
Your job will be to:
- Interact with GoodData customers to help resolve support tickets and generally educate the customers to be comfortable using the application on their own
- Handle all incoming inquiries from customers as first line point of contact and assist customers by diagnosing technical problems and providing resolutions and/or workarounds
- Stay up-to-date on GoodData platform features and current project templates
- Work closely with users, product management, marketing and engineering teams across multiple time zones to make sure GoodData customer support is exceeding customer expectations and that customer feedback is incorporated into product development
You should have:
- Technical university education or proven 5 years professional experience on a similar role
- Fluent English, Czech is not required.
- Excellent communication skills - someone who can understand technical concepts as well as business objectives and speak to both sides
- Real enthusiasm, eagerness to join our dynamic, fast moving team of people excited about their job
- Affinity for and familiarity with Web technologies to at least moderately technical level
- Willingness to continuously learn new technologies (+ great financial compensation
- Basic hands on knowledge of SQL
- Basic knowledge of internet protocols and security
- Informal working environment, relax zones, gym
- 25 days of vacation + 6 sick days
- Annual bonuses
- Challenging financial compensation
- Stock options
- Cafeteria program
- Fridge full of free refreshment
- Your choice of MacBook or Lenovo laptop
- Regular company hackathons, pub evenings and social events
- Lunch vouchers, flexible working hours and more...
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity we would love to hear from you!
Informace o pozici
- Karolinská 650/1, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Cafeteria, Refreshments on workplace, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Opportunity to work up hours, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, Children-friendly office
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, Customer service, Application SW administrator, Help Desk Technician, Database specialist, IS Support, Back office worker, ERP Specialist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.