At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business. We are 5,000 professionals in 20 countries dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. We improve business performance making their companies truly digital. We advise our clients and build IT infrastructure for digital, and make sure people are along for the ride.
Senior ITSM consultant
Devoteam is an EMEA leader in Information & Communication Technology consulting. For 20 years connecting business and technology has been our guiding star. We are a client-centric and specialized company, delivering innovative and industrialized end-to-end solutions. Our mission is to be the Transformation Partner of our customers to help their business innovate and run their IT efficiently. Today we are 5000 employees across 23 countries.
We are looking for talented individuals who can demonstrate enthusiasm, passion, technical ability, and strong problem-solving skills – and who want to work in an international and team-based environment.
As a Senior ITSM Consultant you will be working on projects to support our Practices in the following areas:
You will implement and optimize state of the art processes and solutions to help our clients manage their IT efficiently and in a business-centric way. This includes:
Process design and implementation (release, incident, problem, change management…)
IT Service Management tools design and implementation (service desks, monitoring, automation tools...)
Pre-sales activities support: writing proposals, organizing demos,...
You will advise clients on IT and business challenges. You will take part in client engagements on:
Organisation Change management
Project and Programme management
Min. 2 years of experience in IT Service Management or Consulting
Strong analytical skills
Good communication and presentation skills
Open minded and positive attitude
University degree in IT related studies or equivalent
Fluent in Czech. Advanced English. German is a plus
ITIL foundation, Prince 2 or equivalent
ITSM tools knowledge is a plus (HP, BMC, ServiceNow...)
Experience with application development is a plus
What we offer
Training and certifications in the best of breed technologies and methodologies
Our customers are the leading companies in EMEA
Possibility to travel abroad and meet our customers
Working in international team of Devoteam experts
Flexible office hours, home office and other benefits
Great location - right in the centre of Prague (Ovocný trh)
Delicious breakfast and snacks
Informace o pozici
- Devoteam, s.r.o.
- Soukenická 1194/13, Praha – Nové Město
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate), Czech (Advanced)
- Benefits: Cell phone, Notebook, Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Educational courses, training, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Individual schedules of working hours, Foreign business trips, Self-organization of the job, Dog-friendly office, Corporate/persoal coach, Dedicated time for innovations
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, IT Analyst, SW architect, IT Consultant
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
Soukenická 1207/13, 11000 Praha – Nové Město, Česká republika
+420 775 100 571