C++ Engineer (all levels)
Bohemia Interactive Simulations (BISim) is a world leader in providing simulation technologies and integrated training solutions to military and civilian organizations around the globe. With origins in the gaming industry, BISim repeatedly delivers high-fidelity, low-cost, disruptive technology into the virtual, tactical, military simulation domain. BISim successfully exploits game-based technology with stunning visuals and applies this to a range of breakthrough, military-specific training and simulation products. Bohemia Interactive Simulations has established offices in Australia, Czech Republic, United States, United Kingdom, Poland, Philippines and Japan. For its Czech branch, Bohemia Interactive is offering a position for a C++ Programmer who’s ready to work with a bleeding-edge simulation system and plug into a team of young, highly talented developers.
- Implement new functionality and optimizations
- Fix reported bugs in existing technologies
- Learn to understand specific parts of the code
- Implement a designed set of functionality following company software development standards with emphasis on code quality and best practices
- Apply basic understanding of algorithms and data structures in completing designated tasks
- Adherence to the defined development process including software development lifecycle and development workflow
- Effectively communicate to supervisors and peers in a professional, clear, and concise manner
- Good knowledge of object oriented programming
- Experience with C++
- Understanding of algorithm categories and time complexity
- Basics of linear algebra
- Technical university degree
- English at communicative level
- Diverse, challenging, yet fun work environment with real-life applications.
- New offices in Karlin, Butterfly building
- Opportunity to work on top-of-the-line, cutting edge products employed by military organizations and non-military users around the globe.
- Use of the latest hardware and software technology (such as that employed in the field of VR).
- Opportunity to use your skills even outside of your role, with the option to grow outside of your role.
- Ability to influence how we do things, and have a direct impact on our products.
- Work with and learn from talented colleagues..
- Full-time employment with a competitive salary.
- 5 weeks vacation per year.
- Various benefits, such as meal vouchers, Multisport card, and cinema tickets.
- We don’t offer just a job, we want to give you the opportunity to grow, and to move the simulation market forward.
Informace o pozici
- Bohemia Interactive Simulations k.s.
- Pernerova 691/42, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: College
- Required languages: English (Pre-intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.
Pernerova 691/42, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika