About NonStop Recruitment:
NonStop Recruitment was founded in 2000 by a group of five ambitious people. 17 years later we employ over 200 people and are now looking to expand our workforce to 600 within the next three years.
NonStop Recruitment is one of the fastest growing international recruitment companies in EU with offices across Europe.
PART TIME JUNIOR IT SUPPORT – INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
• Are you a student in the IT or Engineering fields?
• Or are you passionate about IT?
• Do you speak English and Czech and hold regular Czech working visa or EU passport?
Then this is the opportunity for you to combine your studies with an international business and gain experience in IT!
We are looking for a Junior IT Support to work part time from 17:00 to 19.30 from Monday to Friday, in our Prague office in Danube House.
We are a young dynamic company and working at NonStop means enjoying a multicultural, enriching environment where all departments work together closely.
Our IT Helpdesk colleagues provide all departments with fundamental support and communicate across the business not only with our team in Prague but also those who are located in London, Portsmouth, Pardubice and Zug, and also with external providers when needed, so you’ll be able to use your English on a daily basis.
So if you want to study and work in Prague, don’t miss out on this chance to join NonStop part time!
Apply now or call our Talent Acquisition Team on +420 228 882 312.
Informace o pozici
- NonStop Recruitment s.r.o.
- Karolinská 654/2, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Advanced), Czech (Proficient)
- Salary: 8 000 – 9 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: Administration, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Security and safety, Help Desk Technician
- Employment form
- Employment form: Part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Personální agentura
Practical training and short-term placement, pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
Karolinská 650/1, 186 00 Prague – Karlin, Česká republika
+420 228 882 312 Ext: 3210