RITCHY GROUP is a leading producer and distributor of E-liquid and E-cigarette products globally. Our international team has almost 200 members and offices in the United States, Czech Republic, Cyprus, China and Russia.
Junior ERP Analyst
Are you interested in:
- Learning from an expert of MS Navision?
- Taking part in initiatives that transform the business and internal clients experience?
- Working for David, rather than Goliath?
- Coming to work in jeans if you feel like it?
- Working in fast growing international company of non-corporate type?
The role we are talking about:
We are looking for a new colleague who will be part of development of ERP system and toghether with our senior ERP analyst and business partner will implement and maintain the newest version of MS Navision system in Ritchy EU.
1. Development & Maintaince
Create and develop functional requirements of system to improve quality, performance, external interface and constraints. Carry out analysis of requirements by checking for derived requirements that are logical to customers´requests and also to record, manipulate and make reports on requirements stored in the tracking system
Make contributions in the development of test plans and test scripts and perform test execution as required.
3. Documentation & Support
Document business processes and keeping documentation up to date. Solving of ERP users support requests that 1st level support analysts were unable to resolve. Taking part on training of system for users.
- You can be an absolvent with passion for IT
- University degree in IT or Economic
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is big advantage!
- Good English
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles is an advantage
More about us:
- we believe in vaping as much better alternative to smoking
- we have a unique informal company culture
- we are not afraid to move fast
Apart from that we are a global leading electronic cigarette company with sales into 85+ countries. Our products are globally appreciated for its quality and taste. We have our own production facilities, RD teams focused on developing best products and superb sales teams across the world. In Prague we do have our global headquarters.
To learn more about why to work in Ritchy download pdf presentation on https://www.ritchy.com/content/ritchy_presentation.pdf and visit http://www.ritchy.com/career
Please send us your cover letter and CV in English. We will get in touch with candidates that match our criteria within 2 weeks from submitting the application.
About the market:
With tens of millions consumers the global e-cigarette market is growing rapidly and e-cigarettes and e-liquids are an important FMCG article for most of the retailers. The product itself is much healthier alternative to smoking, officially recognised by many governments. Just to name one, the UK government's health authorities endorsed e-cigarette products as being 97% less harmful than tobacco.
"Consumption of e-cigs could surpass consumption of conventional cigs within the next decade (by 2023)". Source: Wells Fargo.
"The growing use of electronic cigarettes as a substitute for tobacco smoking has been a topic of great controversy, with much speculation over their potential risks and benefits. Our latest 2017 report lays to rest almost all of the concerns over these products, and concludes that, with sensible regulation, electronic cigarettes have the potential to make a major contribution towards preventing the premature death, disease and social inequalities in health that smoking currently causes in the UK." Source: Professor John Britton, chair of the Royal College of Physicians’ Tobacco Advisory Group
Informace o pozici
- RITCHY EU s.r.o.
- Karla Engliše 519/11, Praha – Smíchov
- Požadované vzdělání: Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Středně pokročilá)
- Benefity: Bonusy/prémie, Sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, Notebook, Flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, Dovolená 5 týdnů, Zdravotní volno/sickday, Firemní akce, Rozjezd zcela nového projektu
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů, IT analytik, Databázový specialista, Support IS, Specialista ERP
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.