Lékaři bez hranic / Doctors without borders / Médecins sans frontiers (MSF) is an independent, international medical humanitarian organization that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, exclusion from healthcare and natural disasters.
Our teams provide medical care for millions of patients every year in many different types of projects in more than 70 countries around the world. In 1999 MSF was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize.
The main goals of the Czech office include recruitment of new employees for missions abroad, fundraising and informing the public about our work.
WORK ABROAD in HR or FINANCES with FRENCH for NGO
Have you ever thought of doing a challenging job abroad? Would you like to use your professional skills to improve somebody’s life? Are you willing to leave your family for several months to go and work in a developing country?
If you answered “yes” to at least one of these questions, read further!
In order to provide medical care to our patients effectively, we need staff to manage the administrative side of projects (particularly human resources and finance) so that our doctors have everything they need to do their job. WE ARE LOOKING FOR experienced professionals with a background in HR or FINANCE.
► HR coordinators manage the HR aspects of the entire mission within a country, including HR planning and optimization, reporting, and managing local and expat staff. They are also responsible for adherence to labor and law regulations, monthly payroll, and internal staff regulations.
► Finance coordinators are responsible for the finances for the entire mission within a country, including proper accounting, budget planning and monitoring, fund transfers, and financial reporting to headquarters.
- Completed training in finance, business, or human resources
- At least 2 years of work experience in a relevant field (HR, finance, or administration)
- Very good knowledge of English and French is essential, other languages are a major advantage
- Willing to work in potentially unstable environments and adhere to security rules
- Available to leave for a mission of 6 to 12 months
- Working contract for the duration of the assignment with a monthly gross salary of 1,300 EUR
- Demanding but also very rewarding work
- Working as part of a multicultural team
- Coverage of all mission-related costs (travel, accommodation, insurance)
- Professional and personal enrichment
- Before you can submit your application, you are obliged to attend an official Information session where you will learn more about the organization and its work and speak with experienced field personnel regarding the roles in the field.
- Once your application passes the initial screening, we will check your professional/technical qualifications.
- Suitable candidates will then be invited to take part in an interview and assessment.
If you are interested in working for MSF, as first step please sign up for the information evening/online webinar:
For further information please visit our website at https://www.lekari-bez-hranic.cz/pojedte-na-misi.
Informace o pozici
- Lékaři bez hranic
- Zenklova 2245/29, Praha – Libeň
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced), French (Intermediate)
- Salary: 1 300 – 1 350 EUR / month
- Listed in: Administration, Economics and Business Finance, Human resources, Administration, Financial Controller, Personnel officer, Finance accountant, HR Specialist, HR Generalist
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Limited (temporary)
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Non-profit organization
Zenklova 2245/29, 18000 Praha – Libeň, Česká republika