Every day, consumers visit tens of millions of websites. Most marketers only have insight into one of those websites: their own. To truly understand their customers’ online lives, marketers need in-depth insight not only into their own traffic, but for the rest of the web as well. Jumpshot tracks more than 150 billion monthly clicks, helping marketers know what their customers are doing anywhere, anytime they’re online. Jumpshot leverages the world's largest sources of de-identified and aggregated data from hundreds of millions of consumers around the globe and connects it to a range of online Marketing Analytics applications that truly deliver unique, actionable insights.
During a typical week, you may find yourself writing server components development in Scala programming language, integrating with Gradle, preparing deployment to server cluster for SAAS together with the Network Operations team, optimizing performance of business logic, participating in interface design, developing support tools in any chosen language (bash, Python, etc.) or designing a data storage model for user-related or time-series data and producing just enough development documentation.
You'll have the opportunity to solve challenging engineering problems across a range of latest technologies with laser focus on customer experience and value delivered fast. You'll be dealing with code reviews, continuous delivery and deployments on a daily basis being part of a cross-functional team working by the agile principles.
Since you have:
- Knowledge of Scala or a strong willingness to learn it
- Knowledge of Java or other JVM language
- Interest in DevOps concept
- Experience with VCS, ideally Git
- Understanding of distributed storage technologies, concurrency, and caching
- Knowledge of Akka, Play or Spray framework or their concepts
- Basic knowledge of Unix command line environment
- Ability to do common configuration of Linux servers
- Any experience with deployment platforms
- Experience with agile methodologies, ability to work in agile environment
- Fluent English
Than you seem like perfect fit. Do not hesitate and send us your CV :)
Our office is located two minutes walk from Pankrac metro station in Prague, in a brand new, futuristic building shared with Avast. Benefits include flexible working hours, free breakfast and lunch, 5 weeks of vacation, gym, language courses, trainings, pension insurance and more! On top of this you have a unique opportunity to become a co-owner of the company by getting stock options! You will love the fun and challenge in multinational (San Francisco + Prague) startup environment, work with new technologies, top class talented team and especially the opportunity to work on a cool global product!
Informace o pozici
- Jumpshot s.r.o
- Pikrtova 1737/1a, Praha – Nusle
- Požadované vzdělání: Vzdělání není podstatné
- Požadované jazyky: Angličtina (Pokročilá)
- Zařazeno: IS/IT: Konzultace, analýzy a projektové řízení, IS/IT: Správa systémů a HW, IS/IT: Vývoj aplikací a systémů
- Typ pracovního poměru
- Typ pracovního poměru: Práce na plný úvazek
- Délka pracovního poměru
- Délka pracovního poměru: Na dobu neurčitou
- Typ smluvního vztahu
- Typ smluvního vztahu: pracovní smlouva
- Zadavatel: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.