Dimension Data je mezinárodní IT společnost, ve které pracuje více než 28 000 zaměstnanců na pěti kontinentech. Jsme poctěni, že patříme k top zaměstnavatelům na světě. Obdrželi jsme dále ocenění od společností jako je Cisco, Microsoft nebo Bluecoat.
Naší vizí je být světovým leaderem v poskytování a správě řešení IT infrastruktury pro naše klienty. Spoléháme na profesionální tým, který dokáže naplňovat business i IT potřeby našich klientů.
L2 Security Support Engineer
We are opening brand new GSC in Prague!!!!
Do you believe you can do anything? Then we’re here to help you do it.
If you have a desire to succeed and drive your own career, Dimension Data offers you the opportunity to make that happen.
We’re positioned to lead the change in the biggest transformation that the IT industry has seen in decades — and we need your talent, skill, and ambitious ideas. As a Global Top Employer to over 31,000 great people in more than 57 countries, you’ll be working with talented teams across the world. You’ll be doing great things for our clients and helping them achieve their business ambitions.
What we expect you to do
- Monitor infrastructure
- Identify problems and errors
- Ensure resolution of incidents and requests
- Incident management
- Shift management
In this position, you will be required to:
- Monitor infrastructure remotely.
- Ensure that assigned infrastructure at the client site is configured, installed, tested and operational.
- Identify problems and errors prior to or when they occur and log all such incidents in a timely manner with the required level of detail.
- Investigate second line support calls assigned and identify the root cause of incidents and problems.
- Provide telephonic support to clients.
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job
- CCNP; MCSA Qualification- advantage
- CCNA & CCNP Security, CCSE, CCIE BCCPP, BCCPT
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the support environment
- Familiarity with Cisco IOS environment, router and switch hardware and common networking protocols/technologies Ethernet, Frame-Relay, ATM, TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, VOIP, ISIS etc
- Good technical skills / knowledge across a variety of products Willing to learn new technologies
- Ability to speak English
Informace o pozici
- Dimension Data Czech Republic s.r.o.
- Na hřebenech II 1718/10, Praha – Nusle
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Benefits: Bonuses, Cell phone, Above-standard medical care, Notebook, Contributions to the pension / life insurance, Transport allowance, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Sick day, Occasional work from home, Corporate Events, Foreign business trips, Launch of a completely new project
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: System and HW administration, Telecommunications, Technician, Help Desk Technician, IS Support, System Engineer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Zaměstnavatel
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.