Founded in 1996, Atypon is headquartered in Silicon Valley, with offices in New York City, Alabama, Greece, Jordan and Czech Republic. We employ over 350 people globally and we are growing fast.
Atypon develops software essential to the success of online publishers. Our user-oriented approach to product development gives publishers automated and easy-to-use tools for presenting, marketing, and selling their content.
Literatum, our online publishing platform, is the only software that integrates UI/UX design, content management, semantic tagging, subscription modeling, automated content marketing, targeted ad delivery, eCommerce, access control, and business intelligence analytics in a single system.
Atypon is home to more than 25% of the world’s journal content: 13 million articles, nearly 8,000 journals, and 900 publication websites for more than 200 publishers. Atypon’s customers include Elsevier, the New England Journal of Medicine, the American Chemical Society, Taylor & Francis, and SAGE.
Java wizard of e-Publishing future
Come help us in developing the future of e-Publishing! Atypon Systems Inc. is growing its Czech team of experienced Java developers to work on a new generation of its unique content management and online publishing platform.
Are you a talented Java developer ready for backend development in the area of e-publishing?
Do you possess the expertise in distributed systems and networking?
Are you interested in advances in automated content processing, semantic tagging, information discovery, and analytics?
Can you work in a startup like atmosphere of an expanding Czech branch with an office in Prague city center?
Are you passionate about solving unusual problems and thinking out of the box?
Then please send us your CV!
Informace o pozici
- Atypon Systems CR s.r.o.
- Škrétova 490/12, Praha – Vinohrady
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Salary: 100 000 – 170 000 CZK / month
- Benefits: Flexible start/end of working hours, Meal tickets / catering allowance, Holidays 5 weeks, Educational courses, training, Refreshments on workplace, Occasional work from home, Foreign business trips
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, SW architect, Programmer, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, other
- Employer type: Employer
+420 774 616 370