With sales of $1 billion and more than 330,000 customers, Veeam® is one of the largest private software companies in the world, having reached an increase by 48,000 new customers last year.
The organic growth of the company for twelve consecutive years has made it the leader in the cloud data management market, where companies spend about $30 billion a year.
Based in Baar, Switzerland, and with branches in more than 30 countries, Veeam was founded by Andrej Baronov and Ratmir Timashev in 2006.
Veeam has chosen the Czech Republic as the place to establish its most important R&D center worldwide. The Prague R&D center was opened in early 2016, receiving more than 50% of the company’s investment in total R&D expenditure. Our departments — mainly the Development and QA teams — are growing rapidly and provide a perfect chance for talented people to implement their professional and career plans.
Junior QA Engineer (Part time possible)
BUILD YOUR CAREER WITH VEEAM!
The Veeam Quality Assurance team invites you to work on Veeam’s products and to learn from Veeam QA professionals.
Veeam creates software products to solve complicated tasks in the areas of data protection and management. We work with VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V and Nutanix AHV virtualization platforms; Windows, Linux and Unix operating systems; Active Directory, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL, Oracle and SAP HANA servers and databases; Amazon, Azure and Google public clouds; and many other technologies forming the core of the modern IT-world.
This job is for you, if YOU are:
- A graduate or a senior student of a technical university who dreams of a job in IT.
- Looking for your first job in IT or already working as a test engineer, software developer or system administrator.
- Willing to grow professionally in the software testing field.
- Interested in technology and you have an advanced knowledge of Windows or Linux operating systems.
- Curious, attentive and tend to note flaws in everything around you.
- An open-minded person with common sense and clear logic.
- A fast learner (passionate eyes outweigh knowledge gaps) and you love interesting and challenging tasks.
- Friends with English language enough to read technical documentation.
Your tasks will include:
- “Deep diving” into our products, technology and profession.
- Analysing software requirements.
- Testing one or several Veeam products.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Evaluating test results, maintaining defects database.
Our offer includes:
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Russian (Advanced), English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Quality and quality control, SW architect, Programmer, Operating system and network administrator, Database specialist, Tester, Quality Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Also suitable for graduates.