Since Veeam was formed in 2006, the company has continued to lead the industry in terms of growth and innovation. Delivering Availability for the Always On Enterprise™, in a short space of time Veeam has amassed more than 242,000 customers across the globe and has been named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Software.
Veeam's global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more about our R&D department, visit https://careers.veeam.com/departments/development.
JUNIOR QA Engineer with Russian (Full&Part time)
Veeam is growing rapidly. Our existing products are actively developed, and new projects are started. Development and QA teams are growing permanently. Veeam provides a perfect chance for young and talented people to implement their professional and career plans since we periodically open new job positions.
Starting as a Junior QA Engineer, you will begin with testing small project parts, study QA methods and principles, acquire necessary technical skills and become an IT professional. You will get the “field” knowledge and experience with Windows and Linux OS, Microsoft server products (SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, IIS, and others) and much more. Challenging tasks and the informal working environment in our QA teams provide for rapid professional growth.
- Testing the software developed by the company;
- Working closely with developers, software analysts and other participants of the product development process;
- Studying the principles and methods of software testing;
- Analyzing the test results and maintaining defects in a bug-tracking system.
THIS POSITION/INTERNSHIP IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF
- You’re a graduate or advanced student of a technical college;
- You have a deep IT/technical background and a good knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems;
- You have a common sense and like to analyze things, objects, and events around you;
- You learn quickly and love to solve interesting and complicated tasks;
- You speak Russian fluently.
- Dynamic and prestigious working experience in the international company;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects;
- Extensive opportunities for personal, professional and career growth;
- No bureaucracy, no dress codes and other formalism;
- Flexible working hours (we may consider 30+ hours/week for students);
- Corporate events;
- Refreshments in the office such as tea, coffee, cookies, and fruits.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Russian (Advanced), English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Quality and quality control, SW architect, Programmer, Operating system and network administrator, Database specialist, Tester, Quality Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work, part-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Practical training and short-term placement, trainee programs, suitable for graduates.