Since its launch in 2006, Veeam has been a leading provider of backup, recovery, and replication solutions. We understand the criticality of the move to the cloud, which adds complexity in not only managing and mining data but also leveraging that data for positive business value and innovation. It’s why Veeam offers exceptional visibility and control capabilities through our extensive orchestration engine, delivering virtual, physical, and cloud data management, for any application, and any data, across any cloud. It’s how we’ve grown to work with 82% of the Fortune 500 companies in 30 countries around the world. With over 350,000 customers, such as L’Oréal, PwC, Volvo and Gatwick, Veeam has become the #1 Cloud Data Management Provider sold through partners like VMWare, HPE, Cisco and Microsoft.
As a billion-dollar software company, we rely on the diverse backgrounds and ideas of our people to advance our growth and innovation and we’re passionate to develop the industry’s most inclusive and high-performing team. Through embracing transparency and trust, recognizing and developing our employees, and giving back to the communities we share, we’re also creating a Veeamazing place to work. Join Veeam, the #1 Cloud Data Management provider, today.
Senior QA ENGINEER w/ Russian language
- Testing large and complicated Enterprise-level products developed by our company;
- Working closely with developers, software analysts and other participants of the product development process;
- Participating in all stages of the product life cycle;
- Analyzing the test results and maintaining defects in a bug-tracking system.
- At least 1 year of experience in software testing and/or other IT areas;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field;
- Good knowledge of server and client Windows operating systems (Windows domain, DNS, DHCP, IIS, Windows registry, Group Policy, file systems, etc.);
- Good understanding of network technologies;
- Good understanding of the development process and the software life cycle;
- Good knowledge of software testing principles and methods;
- Analytical skills, desire to develop and improve yourself in the field of software testing;
- Fluent Russian language;
- Knowledge of English in order to be able to read technical documentation;
- Willingness and ability to work in team;
- High dedication.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems;
- Experience working with databases (Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle);
- Experience working with virtualization products (VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V);
- Experience in testing Web-based applications.
- A competitive salary and benefit package;
- Dynamic and prestigious working experience in the international company;
- Excellent learning opportunities in the team of young and talented people;
- Working on challenging and interesting tasks and global projects;
- Extensive opportunities for personal, professional and career growth;
- The lack of bureaucracy, dress codes and other formalism;
- Flexible working hours;
- Corporate events;
- Refreshments in the office such as tea, coffee, cookies, fruits;
- Language courses right in the office.
Informace o pozici
- Veeam Software (Czech Republic) s.r.o.
- Praha – Holešovice
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: Russian (Advanced), English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Quality and quality control, SW architect, Programmer, Database specialist, Tester, Quality Manager, Development Manager / Team Leader
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer