Acquire Care is an independent company which provides high quality care services.
We have many clients who need care in Oxford. Can you provide helpful, friendly care and support in someone's home? Are you trustworthy and reliable? If the answers are yes, then we would like to hear from you.
What we have to offer:
- Full time roles with overtime available
- £9.50 per hour starting rate if using Car Scheme
- Car Scheme if needed
- £11 per hour starting rate if using own Car
- 28 days of paid holiday
- Enhanced rate for public holidays
- Free induction training with fully qualified accredited on-site trainers
- Free uniform
- Excellent career development with the opportunity to gain diplomas in social and health care
- Promotion and progression opportunities within the company
- 3 month supervision sessions
- A supportive and friendly management /oncall team
- A complete DBS check, which is free of charge
- Rewards for picking up additional shifts
- Rates of pay increase with experience and qualifications
- Accommodation can be sourced by the Company ready for your arrival
- Help to setup UK bank account & National Insurance numbers
We offer excellent rates of pay and are looking for people who can provide effective, helpful and friendly care services for adults who need help and support to live in their own homes. No experience required, we only request that you are a people person with a compassionate nature.
Information about position
- Acquire Care Ltd
- Oxford, United Kingdom and Northern Ireland
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Basic)
- Salary: 2,143 – 2,400 EUR / month
- Listed in: Health and social care
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Employer
Suitable for graduates.
Suitable for retired.
Acquire Care Shotover Kilns, OX3 8ST Oxford – Headington, Velká Británie a Severní Irsko