Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Computer Science / MatFyz Graduates - Junior C# , Java , C++
Our client is offering a great opportunity for Fresh Computer Science Graduates, last year students as well as more experienced software developers to join one of the fastest growing software development companies in Prague.
We are offering a position within a very multi-skilled team, the role itself can be quite flexible and is technology agnostic to a degree. The team is using a variety of technologies and tools from Java , C# , C++ to Python and Perl scripting languages. If you have mastered at least of of these programming / scripting languages and are willing to expand your technical skill set further - we'd like to hear form you.
Commercial experience is not required, but of course is welcomed. The main requirement however is to have very strong knowledge and understanding of core and more advanced areas of Computer Science, namely data structures, computational complexity, algorithms, OOP concepts and you have to know who Donal Knuth is :) Strong analytical and problem solving skills are also essential as well as very good English language, both spoken and in writing.
The hiring team is involved in a variety of projects and besides technical challenges will also offer the opportunity to get exposure to business, be a part of a global team and even travelling abroad to exotic destinations.
You could be involved in very exciting projects, like developing a unique data compression solution, or exploring blockchain technology and it's application in real life, develop high performance parallel code or highly distributed risk analysis systems and many more non-trivial projects.
Our client has had a lot of success in hiring graduates with limited commercial experience, particularly from top schools like UK / MatFyz , CVUT, Brno Technical University and would therefore like to continue focusing on bringing even more smart talented developer/programmers. We are equally happy to speak to senior seasoned software development professionals as the position can be at the very senior level - it all depends on the quality/level of skills of the candidate / graduate.
So to conclude - our client offers a variety of projects and exciting career opportunities for talented Compurter Science , SW Engineering and IT Graduates even with minimal commercial programming experience, be it with Java , C# or C++.
High level requirements:
- University degree / graduate from a top school in Computer Science, Maths, IT or other numerical discipline
- Strong knowledge in core Computer Science areas - data structures , algorithm , computational complexity, etc
- Strong knowledge and practical programming experience(doesn't necessarily need to be commercial) in one of the following: Java (Core or Java EE ), C# / .Net , C++ , Python or Perl
- Python skills are very useful as it is the main tool used in daily work
- Very good English and strong communication skills
What is our client offering:
- A very healthy salary even for entry level / graduate positions - in line with the level of knowledge/skills demonstrated during the interview process
- All the standard employee benefits - 25 days holidays, meal vouchers, etc
- A great opportunity to build a career in an international software development company
- Invaluable experience working with top software professionals from all over Europe
- Internal mobility, travelling opportunities, hard and soft skills training
- But most importantly - you can only become one of the best by working among the best! Our client has proven they have one of the most skilled development teams in the CEE region, currently employing over 300 high caliber developers across different technical areas.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact us directly at Alex AT zeebra Dot cz.
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.
Pobřežní 46, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika