Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
C++ Engineer (Windows, Linux)
Our client is a UK headquartered international company with regional Development Center in Prague. They can boast having one of the most talented software development teams in the CEE region. If you are tired of mediocrity and feel unchallenged in your current position come and join the elite of software development. The requirements for reliability and complexity of the projects will challenge even the most talented and skilled professionals.
- Analyse new requirements to find the most appropriate technical solution and contribute to the overall system design
- Take responsibility and ownership of new feature development
- Work on all aspects of analysis, design, implementation and deployment of all software, related to the core data applications
- Experience in writing C++ code (running on both Windows and Linux would be preferred)
- Being familiar with multithreading and IPC
- Knowledge of C++, OOP and design patterns
- Knowledge of additional programming languages such as C#, Java and Python would be welcome
- Experience in financial services is preferred but not essential
- 25 days holidays
- Excellent Salary Levels
- Genuine performance-based bonuses.
- All standard benefits (mobile, lunch vouchers, pension plan, etc) - A brand name recognized globally as one of prestige and quality
- Professional and luxurious offices
- Working with latest and continually evolving technologies
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 60 000 – 120 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency