Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our client is a UK headquartered international company with regional Development Center in Prague. They can boast having one of the most talented software development teams in the CEE region. If you are tired of mediocrity and feel unchallenged in your current position come and join the elite of software development. The requirements for reliability and complexity of the projects will challenge even the most talented and skilled professionals.
- Work with technical leads and developers to understand application architecture and business logic to create and own deployment strategies.
- Ensuring code written meets predefined company and department standards.
- Providing operational stability of the application environments.
- MS SQL
- Development and automation tools (e.g. JIRA, BitBucket, Nolio, Chef)
- ELK Stack (Elastic Search, Kibana and Logstash)
- Public Cloud (AWS preferred)
- Linux/Unix and/or Windows Server administration
- Java or .NET environment
- Scripting (PowerShell, Python, Bash, Ruby, etc.)
- 25 days holidays
- Excellent Salary Levels
- Genuine performance-based bonuses.
- All standard benefits (mobile, lunch vouchers, pension plan, etc) - A brand name recognized globally as one of prestige and quality
- Professional and luxurious offices
- Working with latest and continually evolving technologies
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 60 000 – 120 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency