Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
QA Engineer (Linux, JBOSS, SQL)
Opportunity to join a globally renowned Stock Exchange operator and transaction services provider that offers its clients a full value chain of trading, clearing, settlement and market data. As a result of recent mergers, this marketplace organizer has become a global leader in the industry.
The overall success and the daily operations rely on highly integrated and automated IT systems developed and supported by a globally distributed network of data centres. Whilst the main technical hub is headquartered in Germany, their Prague Development Centre is the fastest-growing division and currently counts 300+ top of the range IT professionals from across Europe.
Besides the technical challenge and professional development opportunities our client offers excellent employee care/benefits and working conditions - they have been listed among some of the best companies to work for in Europe by various surveys. They can also boast one of the lowest employee turn-around rates in Prague, which is a good indication of employee satisfaction level in a highly competitive IT market. Currently, there are a number of open positions in the Prague based Software Development Operation, including the position of Cloud Security Specialist.
We are looking for a QA Engineer to join the Investment Funds team.
- Experience in Linux (RedHat)
- Knowledge of JBOSS and/or Weblogic
- Knowledge of SQL
- Oracle Database Administration knowledge
- Perl, Python, Java, scripting
- Docker, Ansible, Artifactory
- ELK Stack (ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana)
- AWS, Azure, GCP
- Very competitive salary package depending on the level of required skills.
- Pension plan (company contributes 3% of monthly salary), referral bonuses
- Subsidised public transportation
- Meal vouchers, Sport & Cultures vouchers
- Language lessons
- Everyday use of English
- Possibility of working abroad for up to 6 months.
- Flexible working time
- Career growth opportunity
- Casual dress code - no suit, no tie!
- Working in the business part of Prague, in a modern and friendly international office environment
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 50 000 – 100 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency