Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Senior Front-End Engineer (React)
We are offering you the opportunity to become involved in the progressive world of adtech, one of the most fast paced technical pioneering domains in the world today. Our client, whose story started in Hollywood, LA is at the forefront of adtech advancement.
They have been the catalyst for many of the Oscar nominated blockbuster movies we all know (Shape of water, Moonlight, Lady Bird and many more). Their in-house developed marketing platform uses complex algorithms to target potential buyers on Facebook and other digital platforms. Using the latest standards in ML and AI their Data Scientists have created a product which has no boundaries, and their movie marketing success’s will now move into other domains.
Their advancement and future success very much depends on the quality and creativity of their engineering team, which is distributed across LA, Bratislava and Prague operations. They are facing an exciting growth opportunity with both investment and customer demand secured, and are now looking to grow the engineering team which you could be part of.
You will be working with Data Science, Marketing Analytics, Product, Design teams to build and implement new features and user interfaces in their products. Their tools are used by some of the biggest studios in Hollywood, and have a direct impact on the marketing and release of major motion pictures.
- Build scalable web applications.
- Collaborate with backend developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Gather requirements and work cross functionally across internal teams.
- Make recommendations and implement changes to improve system performance.
- Conduct research and prototype for challenges and unknowns.
You are a fit if you have:
- Understand fully, practiced enough and still like React
- Good in and find pleasure in tinkering with CSS and HTML
- Have preference for use of JS/CSS/HTML tooling - Babel, Less/Sass etc. - that allows you to crank maintainable interfaces fast
- Have a cherished stash (InVision etc) of web interfaces designs that you can proudly show off
- Know about and like to use special markup like ARIA and element test ID attributes
- Knowledge of working with REST APIs
- Value Agile XP Practices (Iterative development, Refactoring, TDD/BDD, CI/CD, ...)
- Strong understanding of web page performance and building scalable large web applications
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Be curious about other languages and platforms (Elixir, Swift, iOS, Go, ...)
- Experience with either relational or nonrelational database systems: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Snowflake or similar
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 80 000 – 140 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Recruitment agency