Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
We are heading towards the transformation of the Orchestr8’s application for supply chain management and to provide the best value to our users, we have to provide all the data and possibilities in a user-friendly way. At the beginning, you will setup the whole design system and work collaboratively with our developers on a component library that is to be used in the future development. There are no limitations in the tools you would like to use, as
long as it fits the purpose and the team needs. Do you prefer Photoshop, Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq or InVision? Select the tools of trade as needed. The UX/UI will be your responsibility, so you will have to come up with a plan.
We will give you a chance to affect the product usability through the whole development, from the stage of defining the specification, till the end of user acceptance testing and deployment.
Taking ownership of the UX/UI strategy
Translating concepts into user-friendly solutions via mockups, prototypes etc.
Running workshops with developers as well as with the user representatives
- to spread the knowledge about user experience
- to gather all the information needed to deliver the value to the users.
Close collaboration with the rest of the team
- 5+ years of experience
- Solid background in human/computer interaction or visual design
- Understanding of user-centered design, usability and accessibility concerns
- User research and/or testing experience (advantage)
- Experience with data-heavy B2B software (advantage)
- Experience with agile development (advantage)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS (advantage)
- Ability to communicate clearly with non-designers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Self-driven, open-minded, positive attitude
- Prague based or able to spend 3+ days per week in the Prague office with the rest of the team
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, UX designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Thámova 166/18, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika
(+420) 222 313 635