Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Senior Software Engineer in Test (Devtest)
In this role you will be doing:
- Develop automated test infrastructure for software-based all-flash storage arrays.
- Improve product quality and reliability of automated testing infrastructure.
- Collaborate with world-class storage engineers to define test automation requirements by participating in product design reviews.
- Collaborate with support, release, engineering and management teams to improve product quality by increasing automated test coverage.
What you’ll need to bring to this role...
- Experience with software testing fundamentals and test automation.
- A minimum of 3 years software development experience, preferably in Python.
- Demonstrated experience with Unix/Linux automation.
- Experience with Agile, Test-Driven Development, and Continuous Integration.
- Ability to work independently in cross-functional teams.
- Experience with networking and storage protocols and management a plus.
- Experience in development and testing of RESTful web services and backend APIs a plus
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Must be willing and able to work in an open office, team environment.
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 249/46, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Thámova 166/18, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika
(+420) 222 313 635