Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
UI SW Engineer - React, Typescript
UI Developer - React, Redux, Typescript
Our client is helping millions of people in self isolation not to go crazy from boredom :) More specifically, they enable leading telecom, cable, broadcast and media companies all around the globe to offer their sport and video entertainment content to end users, so you and I.
Their award winning OTT video on demand platform allows end users to access and watch their favorite programs on any device - smartphones, TVs, tablets, PCs, consoles… basically any device where people watch video or sport.
Chances are you have not heard my clients' name, but they are the secret weapon behind many of the world’s best-known sports federations, leagues and teams, as well as the largest telco providers and mobile operators, broadcaster and media companies.
Our client is a true technology and engineering power house with a globally distributed network of SW Development Hubs, and one of the most important regional centers happens to be located in Prague. Business is doing great and growing fast and to support it, we are looking for a number of SW Engineering professionals to join different Product teams in Prague Engineering Hub.
This particular advert is for a UI SW Engineer - main tech stack is React, Redux, Typescript. More details about who we are looking for are below:
You are a brilliant software engineer with a proven track record of creating responsive web applications and you're excited about working in the Video-On-Demand industry. You take responsibility for team development through code review, training, knowledge sharing and supporting less experienced colleagues.
You should have strong experience in:
- Design Patterns
- DockerUnit Testing using Jest and Sinon
- Build Automation and Continuous Integration
As a sw engineer you should have:
- The ability to validate technical solutions through rapid prototyping
- A passion for learning the latest technologies and standards
- Knowledge of performance optimization techniques and tools
- Experience in working with third party vendors and integrating with external software
- Experience working in an Agile work environment
- An ability to create and maintain comprehensive solution documentation
What you'll get in return:
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate
- Global company with huge growth potential
- 25 days' annual leave5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- English/Czech courses
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Unlimited contract
- Free refreshments in the office
.Please get in touch if you'd like to learn more!
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: Education is not important
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency