Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Lead Android / Kotlin Developer
Join a team of Mobile Developers working in start-up like environment and yet be a part of one of the best known SW Development companies in the world.
Some of the highlights why it's worth reading further:
- super cool and comfortable designer offices
- a multi-national and closely knit team, work with colleagues from different locations worldwide
- get to play with different technologies and get experience building Android apps on a large scale with automated CI / CD and in an Agile Environment,
- be an active member of the mobile development community
- work on a product that used by millions of users worldwide
- improve yourself by participating in regular hackathons, conferences, training events and workshops,
The product is already a success and is used by millions but there is no limit to perfection and this is were you come in. We need a Senior / Lead Mobile Application Developer to take the product to the next level.
You are the type of Developer that:
- Is driven by keeping up to date and developing Mobile Apps.
- You are also not afraid to tackle development challenges, and use your Agile knowledge for the good of projects
- You will work alongside other Application Developers, Designers, Product Managers, and Quality Engineers
- You will be responsible for providing Mobile Development expertise and support on relevant SAP Concur mobile components
Together with the team you will work on and deliver:
Reliable mobile application through continuous integration, test automation, and in-depth code reviews
Improvements in architecture, which will allow better testability and supportability of the apps
Innovative solutions from concepts to production
In order to accomplish this you will need to:
- Leverage strong skills of being able to correctly combine Design Patterns and Architecture Principles
- Have an experience with multi-module app development
- Have In-depth knowledge in designing, developing, testing, and deploying Android Apps. Preferably, having one or more Apps listed in PlayStore
- Strong programmings skills, preferably Kotlin
- Knowledge of Android fundamentals, architecture components, and best practices
- Work within a Global Agile Team
- Be able to cover your code with tests.
- Have some knowledge of CI/CD or DevOps
You will have an opportunity to use and get better with:
- Mostly Kotlin but also Java
- Write cleaner and well tested code thanks to usage of Dependency Injection and unit/UI testing frameworks .
- Modern technologies: Realm, MVVM, MVC, Retrofit, Rx, Spek, Espresso/XCUITest etc.
In return you will be well rewarded for your time, skills and energy by very healthy remuneration package and all the benefits and perks that come as standard in today's competitive market :)
If you're interested in learning more just get in touch!
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency