Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Our client is a global tech company recognized and awarded for powering the world’s best multi-screen video platforms and solutions. Their premium UI software products, research division and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
Committed to innovation for 20 years, they continually redefine operators’ expectations of the tools that they use to control multi-screen video service presentation and merchandising. They deploy off-the-shelf or bespoke solutions and are responsible for video entertainment services that are used by tens of millions of users, every day. They have received more than 100 awards and nominations presented by a spectrum of well respected institutions such as Cannes Lions, The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, BAFTA, and LIA.
They follow many of the latest and most prominent engineering processes and principals: agile, scrum, haxe, pair programming, and rapid prototyping.
Here is what you get to do:
- As a senior Android Engineer you will be creating mobile and TV applications with responsibility for team development through code review, training, knowledge sharing, pair programming and supporting less experienced colleagues
- Planning effectively to deliver robust, modular and testable code
- Adhering and contributing to engineering procedures, code conventions and best practice
- Keeping abreast of new technology and opportunities in UI engineering that may be utilised by Massive or ad value in the future
- Agile development following the Scrum process
- Have significant experience in building and supporting polished Android applications
- You can navigate complex challenges and you are capable of solving interaction problems or validating technical solutions through rapid prototyping
- You will have experience using and writing Gradle build scripts
- You will have experience writing testable code (TDD, BDD or similar)
- You are familiar with build automation and Continuous Integration
- Small, creative, close-knit Engineering team who love to collaborate
- Casual dress code
- Global company with huge growth potential
- A whopping 25 days' annual leave
- 5 sick days
- Multisport card
- Meal vouchers
- Czech/English courses
- Regular company and team social events
- 24/7 casual dress code
- Free refreshments in the office
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 249/46, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Bachelor's
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Salary: 70 000 – 90 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Pobřežní 46, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika