Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Business Analyst - video streaming
This is a global tech company recognized and awarded for powering the world’s best multi-screen video platforms and solutions. Their premium UI software products, research division and UXD consultancy are the principal choice of leading telecom, cable, broadcast, media and aviation companies.
Committed to innovation for 20 years, they continually redefine operators’ expectations of the tools that they use to control multi-screen video service presentation and merchandising. They deploy off-the-shelf or bespoke solutions and are responsible for video entertainment services that are used by tens of millions of users, every day. They have received more than 100 awards and nominations presented by a spectrum of well respected institutions such as Cannes Lions, The International Academy of Television Arts & Sciences, BAFTA, and LIA.
A minimum 2-3 years’ experience is required seeing you coming from Systems/ Business Analyst or Product Owner background.
We want our BAs to have strong analytical and technical skills to create innovative products involving complex, consumer-centric problems and intricate vendor integrations. In this role, we want you to take on the role of subject matter expert and be a trusted advisor to clients, partners and our internal teams, ensuring that we release and launch software products that deliver true value to our clients and their customers.
This is an opportunity for you to take the next step in your career and join a growing company where possibilities are endless.
- Understanding the vision and product business requirements, translating these into appropriate product documentation, including user stories, diagrams and functional specification
- Drive for results by facilitate stakeholder planning and round-tables
- Provide clear recommendations - based on products and expertise
- Take responsibility for the quality, accuracy and usability of technical documentation produced
- Be a champion, lead communication and discussions to drive a highly level of satisfaction amongst stakeholders
- Work in a highly collaborative and multi-disciplinary Scrum framework
- Collaborate with Product owners, Experience Design, Engineering and Quality Assurance teams to validate captured business requirements and deepen knowledge bases
- Support team members throughout the product lifecycle, including pro-active raising of issues, dependencies and risks
What we want from you:
- Ability to establish and maintain effective client relationships. Ensuring their needs are captured, documented and clearly communicated to the Scrum team is essential
- Expertise in technical analysis of large-scale software development projects with a heavy emphasis on backend systems and third-party integration
- Proven experience in delivering bespoke and off-the-shelf solutions, as well as native apps and responsive websites
- Extensive experience with requirement workshops, user stories, gherkin syntax, story maps, UML and wireframes
- Proactive individual: inquisitive nature, strong problem-solving skills and desire to seek and propose improvements, solutions and processes
- Can handle autonomy and manage own workload, deadlines and other constraints
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 249/46, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IT Analyst
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Thámova 166/18, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika
(+420) 222 313 635