Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Snr SW Engineer - Dev Tools & Infrastructure, Python, Linux
This is one of those opportunities that can't be missed as they don't come along very often. Of the fastest growing all-flash-storage Software Engineering companies is setting up a Research and Development Hub in Prague and is looking to hire the first Foundation team of senior SW Engineers who will lead the way and help grow the organization in the years to come. This is a great opportunity for strong sw engineers with leading aspirations and qualities. Do get in touch for more details - the following job description is only a fracture of the information we'd like to share with those who are interested. We just can't tell this incredible success story in a few bullet points. But we can cover the main points:
Since the 2009, our client has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, they reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and their incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley USA, their mission is to deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality —all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for our client's technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
In order to accelerate the product roadmap and future releases, they made a bold decision to open an R&D Hub in Prague, Czech Republic! Zeebra will be helping to hire a variety of software development roles for this expansion and would love to meet top talent from Prague and the entire CEE region.
You will be working on a flagship product which is loved by the client's for it's simplicity of management, the constant flow of new and exciting innovation, and ability to live on the cutting edge of technology with never taking a downtime, ever. Most recently, it was extended with into the cloud with CloudSnap and Cloud Block Store for AWS. These new innovations enable the customers to leverage the agility of the public cloud for both traditional IT and cloud-native applications.
To complete the unified storage experience the team is adding a world class NAS server with teams in California, Sweden and now Prague! Development will include NAS protocol features, advanced data protection, enterprise application integration, and a world class continuous integration environment to enable cloud speed delivery to enterprise storage features. Now is a super exciting time to join the global team!
In this role you will be doing:
- Design and build tools and automation to make testing and integration faster, simpler, and more effective.
- Optimize the throughput and reliability of our Continuous Integration systems and processes
- Improve and extend testing and infrastructure APIs
- Working with cutting-edge technologies
- Pure Storage (we build on top of our own leading-edge technology: FlashArray & Flashblade)
- Developing Microservices using industry leading technology - Docker, Kubernetes, Graylog
What you’ll need to bring to this role...
- 5+ years experience in sw engineering
- You're fluent in Python, Ruby or Perl or other programming / scripting language
- Linux is a comfortable environment for you; maybe you've even got some DevOps / Sys Admin experience
- You care about testing and you've practiced Continuous Integration or Continuous Deployment
- Containers and software-defined infrastructure
- Configuration management systems like Puppet or Chef
- Java or C++ development experience, especially related to build flows
- Monitoring and alerting systems like Prometheus, Nagios and Grafana
This is an amazing opportunity and will be worth your time and effort. You will be working in top class offices, developing commercial product used by hundreds of thousands of people globally, not just another banking or marketing application. We need senior, reliable, motivated engineers who are looking to accelerate their careers with one of the leading sw companies in the world!
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency