Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
DevOps Engineer ( remote ) - AWS, Terraform. Linux
Our client is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Their products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising.
Founded in 2010, they are headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Prague, and Hamburg.
They are a successful company, with organic annual growth in revenue by 20-50% for the last 10 years. Profitable since first month, this year's revenue growth plan was 40%, currently coming out over 50%.
Historically they have not been a super tech company, so they decided to fix it and that's why the new Prague based SW Engineering Hub has ben set up earlier this year.
Vision for the role
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer with an unquenchable thirst for automation. You'll be working (remotely out of Prague) with a team of other DevOps Engineers to operate and optimize our rapidly expanding cloud infrastructure.
- Maintain and grow our fleet of cloud services
- Provide guidance for capacity planning and architecture of new services
- Support our monitoring and alerting systems
- Write small services to support our usage of chatops
- Automate all aspects of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Participate in an on-call rotation
- You love and have proven experience in DevOps like roles - SRE, Systems Engineer, Sys Admin, Cloud Engineer, etc.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Working knowledge of the Network stack
- You are are passionate about all things Cloud! Great if you have experience with AWS, Terraform, etc
- Experience with continuous integration tools - Jenkins, TravisCI, etc.
- Experience with automation/configuration management - Ansible, Chef, etc.
- Working knowledge of at least one scripting language - Shell, Python, Go, Bash, etc
- Plays well with others - we build and ship as a team
- Enjoys programming and automation after all - we code solutions to our system problems
Our client fosters a collaborative and inspiring workplace. They pride themselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Prague office is run and managed with an engineering culture at the center of everything they do. There are no paper managers - just talented, skilled sw engineers and tech leaders who empower their teams to solve complex tech challenges and leave them to focus on solving the problems efficiently and effectively, without having to worry about pointless bureaucratic BS :)
It's a very close-knit collective, very well balanced in terms of youthful enthusiasm and professionalism of the highest level that only decades of experience can forge.
Also, an attractive and competitive package will be offered to the right individual, based on the interview process results.
If you are interested in learning more please click apply or just drop me a line to Alex AT Zeebra Dot Cz.
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: System and HW administration, IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer, Operating system and network administrator
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency