Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Mobile Developer (iOS / Android)
Our client was established in 2009 and it is the largest Central European betting operator. Originally a Czech firm, it has grown into a holding company over time, and it now also operates on the Slovak, Polish, Romanian and Croatian markets. It is an established brand on the market and among customers thanks to its 20-year history. During this period, the group has shaped itself as a leader in setting trends in the betting sector.
We are currently looking for a Mobile Developer to work on the mobile app which was awarded as one of the best Sports betting apps worldwide.
- Strong knowledge of iOS SDK and the generally used libraries like Alamofire, SnapKit, and tools like Carthage, cocoapods, FastLane, swiftlint, etc.
- Experienced with swift language.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK and the generally used libraries like Retrofit, Room, LiveData, ViewModel, …
- Experienced with Kotlin language.
- Flexible working hours
- Occasional home office
- Informal ambience, NO dress code
- Possibility of part-time job (provided you need such)
- Relax room with darts, table football and pool billiards
- Various events for employees
- Cafeteria employee benefit system (you choose the benefits that are the most attractive for you)
- Offices in the centre of Prague (nearby metro / train station)
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal contributions
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Hlavní město Praha
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Pre-intermediate)
- Salary: 60 000 – 110 000 CZK / month
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency