Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Machine Learning / Artificial Intelligence Engineer
Our client is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first-party data in over 90 countries. Their products and services enable anyone, in any industry, to ask questions of targeted audiences and find the answers they need – fast. These answers can be used to uncover consumer motivations, increase revenue, and measure the impact of digital advertising.
Founded in 2010, they are headquartered in New Orleans, LA with offices in Dallas, New York, London, Sydney, Singapore, Prague, and Hamburg.
They are a successful company, with organic annual growth in revenue by 20-50% for the last 10 years. Profitable since first month, this year's revenue growth plan was 40%, currently coming out over 50%.
Historically they have not been a super tech company, so they decided to fix it and that's why the new Prague based SW Engineering Hub has ben set up earlier this year.
This is great news to engineers who want to create new stuff - most of the projects, approaches, infrastructure that Prague SW and ML Engineers do is new.
Prague Technology team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join the AI / ML team. This position is for a top software engineer who likes challenges. Ideal candidates are among highly technical persons who like to push the limits of their knowledge and experience. This is an Engineering hands-on role, not theoretical / research position, so will suit better people who like to create, tweak and implement to production ML models.
There are multiple projects around multi-objective targeting / optimizations, for example:
- Matching incoming survey respondents to available surveys based on properties of surveys, respondents as well as additional optimizations such as survey price, length, country, etc.
- Another area is estimating survey's feasibility, like predicting various outcomes while setting up survey's parameters
- A big topic is fraud, for example detecting bad content in surveys (nlp-like) or bad responses from people, or fighting smart bots
In this role, you will research and develop the algorithms and models that make our software intelligent, as well as work on implementing, scaling, and maintaining the code that powers our production systems. With a great freedom to innovate, you will play a key role in world-class research building the next generation of our client's products.
- Excellent programming skills
- Degree (ideally advanced) in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
- Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills
- Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Proven experience as an AI / ML Engineer
- Proficient in one of major programming languages, e.g. Java / Scala / Python / Go etc.Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
What will be considered an Added Bonus:
- Familiarity with machine learning frameworks
- Experience with big data, cloud technologies, and open source software tools
Our client fosters a collaborative and inspiring workplace. They pride themselves in doing this by recruiting, hiring and retaining diverse, passionate, and forward-thinking talent. Prague office is run and managed with an engineering culture at the center of everything they do. There are no paper managers - just talented, skilled sw engineers and tech leaders who empower their teams to solve complex tech challenges and leave them to focus on solving the problems efficiently and effectively, without having to worry about pointless bureaucratic BS :)
It's a very close-knit collective, very well balanced in terms of youthful enthusiasm and professionalism of the highest level that only decades of experience can forge.
Also, an attractive and competitive package will be offered to the right individual, based on the interview process results.
If you are interested in learning more please click apply or just drop me a line to Alex AT Zeebra Dot Cz.
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Also suitable for graduates.