Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
QA Engineer / SW Tester
The team is responsible for testing all software (desktop, web-based and mobile) applications in the gaming suite. The objective of the Software QA/tester is to verify that all software products are of high quality and have a minimum number of defects upon release.
- Reviews requirements and design specifications for errors, assumptions, and accuracy, providing meaningful feedback to business analysts.
- Develops work estimates and testing strategies for assigned tasks.
- Creates and executes formal test plans and test cases.
- Performs ad hoc testing of functionality in our software.
- Finds and documents defects found during software testing in a manner that is: accurate, clearly stated, detailed, and timely.
- Reports clearly to the QA Manager the status of assigned tasks, accurately estimating the remaining work to be done for the task.
- Recognizes and alerts management of potential problems/issues in advance.
- Validates that defects have been fixed prior to certification of the software.
- Performs regression testing on each released version of the software, prior to certification.
- Reviews the test plans of others (peer review) and make suggestions for improvement.
- Works with other teams to troubleshoot problems and resolve issues.
- Correctly prioritizes tasks so effort is focused more heavily on areas that are likely to cause potential problems.
- Understands and follows the development cycle processes for the products.
- 1-2+ years of quality assurance or testing experience
- Experience with defect tracking software
- Web Testing Knowledge
- Good to have knowledge in HTML5.
- Basic Automation skills
- SQL background
- Demonstrated technical ability when working with complex component(s) or whole product/platform
- Strong written communication and presentation skills
- Strong English skills both in verbal and written communication
Information about position
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Pobřežní 249/46, Praha – Karlín
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Intermediate)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Tester
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Thámova 166/18, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika
(+420) 222 313 635