Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
This is one of those opportunities that can't be missed as they don't come along very often. Of the fastest growing all-flash-storage Software Engineering companies is setting up a Research and Development Hub in Prague and is looking to hire the first Foundation team of senior SW Engineers who will lead the way and help grow the organization in the years to come. This is a great opportunity for strong sw engineers with leading aspirations and qualities. Do get in touch for more details - the following job description is only a fracture of the information we'd like to share with those who are interested. We just can't tell this true success story in a few bullet points. But we can cover the main points:
Since the 2009, our client has empowered innovators to build a better world with data. In less than eight years, they reached $1B in sales, faster than nearly every enterprise company in history, and their incredible growth continues to outpace the competition.
Based in the heart of Silicon Valley USA, their mission is to deliver a simple, evergreen data platform that enables everyone to turn data into intelligence and advantage.
The world is experiencing a revolution driven by next-generation technology like AI, machine learning, virtual reality —all of which require unprecedented amounts of data. This sets the stage for our client's technology to grow exponentially in the coming years.
In order to accelerate the product roadmap and future releases, they made a bold decision to open an R&D Hub in Prague, Czech Republic! Zeebra will be helping to hire a variety of software development roles for this expansion and would love to meet top talent from Prague and the entire CEE region.
In 2015, as a new product unit was established to provide the customer base with AI/ML powered cloud-based fleet management and predictive support solutions.
The Product's goal is to deliver the ultimate in fleet management simplicity. In the last four years, the Product has consistently extended its services and now provides full-stack analytics and AI-driven predictive intelligence through a SaaS-based business model. It enables the customer’s journey to the hybrid cloud by offering a single pane of glass to manage data assets on-prem and in the public cloud. While originally focused on the storage layer, it is rapidly expanding into adjacent compute and networking infrastructure to meet customer demand for more features across their infrastructure stack.
In Prague, the Developers' focus will be on designing and implementing highly scalable cloud services in Java, Go and Python.
In addition, the Prague team will develop full stack SaaS features end-to-end using Typescript and Angular 8 on the front-tend.
What you will be doing in the role:
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, and Engineers to iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
What you need to bring to this role:
- 3+ years of HTML/ CSS / Saas / LESS experience, including concepts like layout, specificity, cross browser compatibility, and accessibility
- Experience developing web applications that work across multiple devices and screen sizes
- Knowledge of Angular 8 is a plus
- Knowledge of Python and SQL is a plus
This is an amazing opportunity and will be worth your time and effort. You will be working in top class offices, developing commercial product used by hundreds of thousands of people globally, not just another banking or marketing application. We need senior, reliable, motivated engineers who are looking to accelerate their careers with one of the leading sw companies in the world!
Please do get in touch for more info. Alex AT Zeebra Dot CZ
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Programmer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: employment contract, contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Recruitment agency
Pobřežní 46, 18600 Praha – Karlín, Česká republika