Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Product Designer ( UX )
We are offering you the opportunity to become involved in the progressive world of Ad Tech, one of the most fast paced technical pioneering domains in the world today.
Our client, whose story started in Holloywood, LA is at the forefront of Ad Tech advancement. They have been the catalyst for many of the Oscar nominated blockbuster movies we all know (Shape of water, Moonlight, Lady Bird and many more). Their in-house developed marketing platform uses complex algorithms to target potential buyers on Facebook and other digital platforms. Using the latest standards in ML and AI their Data Scientists have created a product which has no boundaries, and their movie marketing success’s will now move into other domains.
Their advancement and future success very much depends on the quality and creativity of their engineering team, which is distributed across LA, Bratislava and Prague operations. They are facing an exciting growth opportunity with both investment and customer demand secured, and are now looking to grow the engineering team which you could be part of.
We are looking for a Product Designer with a strong UX background who loves simplifying complex processes into delightful interactions.
As part of the product team you will be heavily involved in user research, wireframes, prototypes, and detail oriented visual designs. Through this design process you will help us design and build an ecosystem of products that must appeal to first time visitors as well as the most experienced users. We believe that in order to build a great product, designers need to work closely with product managers, engineers, data scientists, customers and other stakeholders. You will be involved in every step of the product development process to ensure design thinking and design quality for each of the features you work on. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, love simplicity and enjoy collaboration and feedback. You should have a genuine passion for solving problems and improving user experiences as well.
- 3+ years experience supporting creative efforts at a software technology company
- Experience applying modern consumer design principles to B2B applications
- Proficient with design tools such as Sketch and InVision
- Extraordinary attention to detail and ability to work under pressure and meet aggressive timelines
- Comfortable jumping into HTML and CSS to make sure your vision is pixel perfect
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Strong understanding of data visualization and modern charting libraries
- True collaborator, always looking to find new and better solutions and processes
- Accepts constructive criticism and uses it to better oneself as a designer and to better the company as a whole
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
This is a contract employment full time position based in Prague. Get in touch for more details!
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Application and system development, Web designer
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Recruitment agency