Zeebra Resource Solutions are a recruitment consultancy firm, with headquarters in Prague, Czech Republic. We are recognized as specialists and market leaders in the IT and Telco areas. Our clients are mostly international companies interested in establishing themselves in Central and Eastern Europe.
Senior Product Manager - Marketing Technology platform
We are offering you the opportunity to become involved in the progressive world of AD Tech, one of the most fast paced technical pioneering domains in the world today. Our client, whose story started in Holloywood, LA is at the forefront of AD Tech advancement. They have been the catalyst for many of the Oscar nominated blockbuster movies we all know (Shape of water, Moonlight, Lady Bird and many more). Their in-house developed marketing platform uses complex algorithms to target potential buyers on Facebook and other digital platforms. Using the latest standards in ML and AI their Data Scientists have created a product which has no boundaries, and their movie marketing success’s will now move into other domains.
Their advancement and future success very much depends on the quality and creativity of their engineering team, which is distributed across LA, Bratislava and Prague operations. They are facing an exciting growth opportunity with both investment and customer demand secured, and are now looking to grow the engineering team which you could be part of.
We are now looking for a Senior Product Manager. You will be a part of the growing Product team, which is responsible for working with some of the most prestigious and influential movie studios in Hollywood.
- Manage technology programs with high levels of complexity and scope and be responsible for developing well-defined milestones, success criteria and on-time delivery
- Work with other product managers, designers and engineers to effectively drive projects from concept to launch
- Ensure projects are launched according to published schedules
- Keep key stakeholders like Sales and Marketing up to date on project status and potential issues
- Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays
- Help define and drive toward the long-term roadmap
- Identify areas for process improvement and work with stakeholders to define new processes and update existing processes that drive program success
- Set the agenda for team meetings and lead discussions with team members. Represent the team and status to executive stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in a web / SaaS Product Manager role, or equivalent experience leading development teams
- Experience working with data-focused products like data pipelines, database architecture, query optimization or data visualization
- Ability to remain curious and comfortably learn technical material, processes, and applications quickly and thoroughly, developing knowledge of new areas and projects
- Ability to think logically, adapt quickly to changing priorities, solve problems that arise and work independently
- Understanding of development process, including development, testing, and deployment, as well as work breakdown, dependencies, responsibilities (full SDLC)
- Ability to take initiative and lead without authority, with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to consolidate disperse, verbal requirements into well-defined product and engineering requirements
- A love for bending existing project management tools to fit the best operational process (eg. JIRA)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, Math, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience
- Familiar with AGILE/SCRUM methodologies
This is a long term contract full time position based in Prague. If you are interested in more details please click apply button below :)
Informace o pozici
- ZEEBRA Resource Solutions, s.r.o.
- Required education: University
- Required languages: English (Advanced)
- Listed in: IS/IT: Consultations, analyses, and project management, IS/IT: Application and system development, Project Manager
- Employment form
- Employment form: Full-time work
- Contract duration
- Contract duration: Permanent
- Employment contract
- Employment contract: contract under Trade Certificate / Identification No.
- Employer type: Recruitment agency